Thursday, April 2, 2009

My little humming bird...

I think I've mentioned in the past that part of our bedtime and nap time routine with Reese includes me singing to her. I always sing her a couple songs. It's really cute because she looks so intently, right into my eyes, as I sing. I would give anything to know what she's thinking. Usually by the end of the second or third song, her eyes start to get sleepy and close, then I put her into bed and she drifts off to sleep.

Well the last few days she has started singing with me. It's the most adorable thing I've ever experienced. Really it's more of a humming/moaning sound, but I think she's really trying to sing with me. It's so cute.

This is definitely just one of the experiences that make being a mom the best job in the whole world!

1 comment:

Chellese said...

There really is nothing like motherhood for good and for bad. So good that you are recording all of these details. Reese is one lucky little lady.