Friday, April 3, 2009

In want of Spring

It's Friday! I've finished all my work projects for the week and I can't seem to motivate myself to start anything new. I should probably be working on the laundry, and I'm sure there's something in my house that needs to be cleaned or errands that need to be run. But I've opted to play on the floor with Reese. She's so much more entertaining and fun. However, I wish we could be playing outside; laying on the grass, soaking up the sun...oh yea...the grass is covered with snow and the sun is hiding behind lots of clouds, not to mention the fact that it's freezing outside. Oh Spring, I'm in want of your permanent arrival.

(Reese is not happy with the late and unpredictable arrival of Spring.)




4 comments:

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

I totally agree. We want the sun! Cute pictures!

Tran said...

I'm with ya girl.. It's time for spring so we can take our kids outside and enjoy the warmer whether. That kidco gadget looks like a neat invention. I will have to look into it when I start Sydney on poultry food. It's great that it's portable and you can take it to restaurants or travelling. Thanks for posting it.

Chellese said...

Cute pics, Mindi. I love to see pictures with kids AND moms. I need to do more of that.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, she is so precious with her big brown eyes. What a doll! Hope you guys are doing well. We sure love checking in on your darling family.