Monday, April 13, 2009

Crewby Doo

My little brother Brady sent me some pictures of my nephew Crew last night. I was so shocked. Little Crew went from a baby to a little boy overnight! That probably has something to do with the fact that I don't see him very often, but I was still shocked. He's a handsome little devil.

I noticed something else as well. I think Crew is looking a lot more like his dad. I've always thought he looked more like Erika's family, but if you look at the two pictures below I'm seeing a lot more of his dad than I've ever seen before. A little darker hair and some bangs and there's definitely a resemblance.

I guess either way, he can't loose. He's got good looking gene's on both sides.

We love you Crew!

Crew, almost 3 years old.

Brady at 3 years old...I think? Mom, you'll have to tell me if I'm right?

1 comment:

Brady and Erika said...

Mindi! This is so cute. I still haven't compared the two side by side and I see it a lot more. Especially that smile w/ the little dimple. So cute. Thanks for the little tribute! ~e~