Monday, April 27, 2009

A new generation of good friends...

Lately I've found myself asking the question, "Where does the time go", quite often. Maybe it has something to do with my upcoming 35th birthday, and the overwhelming realization that I am definitely not getting any younger.

Last night we had our good friends Jeremy and Britney over for dinner. Jeremy and I go way back...all the way to high school. It was pretty cool to be sitting at the table with our spouses, watching our kids play together. We've come a long way sense our high school days. We've even come a long way from our days of living in Salt Lake and surviving our Singles Ward together. Oh...the stories we could tell.

Who would have ever guessed we'd be where we are today. We both found wonderful people to marry and now we've both had adorable babies! May Reese and Jensen carry on a new generation of good friends.

(I had a hard time getting them both to look at the camera together. They were way more interested in playing with each other.)


No comments: