Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Big Girl Bath!

I feel like I've been posting like crazy lately. There's just been so many things going on and so many things I want to document for Reese. I am absolutely loving the 6 month + age. I feel like Reese does something new everyday. She is so much fun and her personality is shining through more and more. Arnold and I can play with her for hours and never get bored.

Reese has been ready to graduate from her baby bathtub for awhile now, but honestly I've been putting it off for a very selfish reason. I knew once she started taking a bath in the full size tub...it would just become another bath tub I would have to clean. The little one is so much easier to clean, I know, I know...I'm a selfish mom.

Anyway, the last few nights Reese has been trying to climb out of her baby bath tub so I decided I couldn't put it off any longer. She was definitely ready. You would have thought she was at her own personal water park. She had so much fun exploring the bathtub and splashing in all the water. I'm afraid the days of quickie 5 minute baths are ending. She has discovered what every child eventually does...bath time is serious play time!



1 comment:

chingchong7 said...

Oh how fun (well probably for now huh?) I love that she is doing the Reese taste test with that wash cloth! She just gets cuter and cuter each day! I think it's time for baby #2!