Monday, March 30, 2009

A new baby girl will soon be joining the family...

I am so excited to announce that my brother and sister-in-law are expecting a new baby girl.  It's official, assuming no mistakes on the ultrasound.  Kennedy Taylor Nordfelt (Kendy for short) is due this August.  We are so excited that Reese will have a little girl cousin close to her age.  Too bad they live so far away.

I can't wait to go "little girl" shopping with you Erika...welcome to a whole new world.  You're going to love it!!

And this little guys is going to be such a great big brother! Watch out anyone who try's to mess with his little sister.


(Crew Nordfelt)

3 comments:

empty nester said...

Yes, yes, yes!! Another grandchild. Can you just imagine Brady having a little girl so attached to him like Crew is. What a great mom and dad they are.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How fun! For a second I thought you were announcing that you were going to have another little girl! Wow. I love the name Kennedy. I have a cousin named that and they call her Kenna for short.

Unknown said...

oooops, I forgot to answer you!! Yes, Cade is from SC, but his dad now is in Boise. We love SC. Especially the food. Oh, and the beaches, oh and the woods. Ok I like it all except humididty and stuff. He is from Columbia and his Grandfather is in Asheville NC