Saturday, April 11, 2009

Escape Artist

Thursday night was the Annual Easter Basket Auction. It's one of the events that I plan as part of my job. The event was a huge success with almost double the attendance from last year. We raised over $150,000 benefiting the Provo School Districts after school programs for underprivileged kids. Of the all the charity events that I plan, it's one of my favorite because it's open to the public and benefits kids. Arnold and I (I mean the Easter Bunny) bid and won the cutest Easter Basket for Reese. (Pictures to come on Easter morning.)

It's down in Provo and we had to be there by 6 p.m. so Reese and I decide to meet Arnold at his office and go from there. Now that Reese is very proficient in her mobility, she loves to explore everywhere we go. I try not to think about all the germs she's picking up as she crawls everywhere and then sucks on her hands...it's good for her immune system...right??

Anyway, this is Reese making an escape from her dad’s office. She's so funny. When ever she's crawling away from me, she stops every few feet and looks back at me with the sneakiest little smile or laugh. She knows she's on the run!


No comments: