Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring...you are my friend!

So my wish came true; yesterday and today have both been sunny and beautiful!! Yesterday I couldn't resist running outside, so I strapped Reese in her stroller and we took a little afternoon jog. As we passed the park and saw all the kids playing, I had to stop and let Reese get in on the action. She loves other kids. I put her in the baby swing and she had a blast. I couldn't believe the high pitched squeals coming out of my little monkey. The higher I pushed her, the more she squealed and laughed. (I can tell she's definitely got the thrill ride part of her mommy in her.) She had so much fun! I didn't have my camera but I took a few shots with my cell phone. Not the best quality, but it's the best I've got. We'll have to go back with a real camera and get some better pics.



No comments: