Sunday, June 21, 2009

What the ?????

Tonight we put Reese to bed a little early. Sundays are a hard day with no afternoon nap. She usually lays down and it out pretty fast. Some nights she talks to herself and plays for 5 or 10 minutes before she zonks. Tonight...after about 10 minutes I hear a desperate cry! I go upstairs and Reese has taken off her pajama bottoms and was attempting to take off her top but had gotten it stuck on her head. What the ???? I didn't even know she could take off her clothes. She's never done that before.

I redressed her rocked her for a minute and put her back down. She was out like a light.

I have no idea what that was about?? Crazy kid! I swear she does something new everyday. Can't wait for tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Kelly & Tasha said...

That's so funny! I really love reading your blog. I know we never talk and I've never even seen Reese in person, but I feel like I know a little about what's happening in your life through your blog. :)