Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy first Daddy's Day!

I think when every girl finds the guy she wants to marry, there's a small part of her that thinks and wonders what kind of a dad they will be one day. I always thought Arnold would be a good dad, but I have to say I've been pleasantly surprised and happy to see exactly how wonderful of a daddy he really is. Right from the beginning, Arnold has loved his little girl. When Reese was born, he could hardly stand to be away from her. He is more patient with her, than I've ever seen him. He loves to play with her and cuddle with her. Reese absolutely loves her daddy! He more than exceeds all my expectations of the best father.

HAPPY FIRST FATHERS DAY ARNOLD!!!

...Reese and I love you so much!


1 comment:

Louise said...

What a touching photo! Arnold, you make a great Daddy! You're a great son and brother to your siblings. Happy Father's Day forever!!