Sunday, June 7, 2009

A hard day...

Reese really misses her daddy. (I do too.) When Reese gets up in the morning I go get her and bring her down stairs. As we emerge down the stairs Reese always gets excited to see her daddy, who's usually eating his breakfast. The last couple days, we come down stairs and Reese looks around everywhere for her daddy. She then gives me a confused look. This morning she looked everywhere, then buried her head in my chest and started to cry. Daddy please come home!!

The rest of the day was just kind of like that...a little sad, whiny, just plain hard. Sundays are so rough on Reese. She really really needs her afternoon nap and she will not nap anywhere but in her crib. I tried to stay for Sunday School, but it was a lost cause. We came home for a nap.

I tried to get a better picture of Reeses cute foe-hawk, and her fun Sunday dress that my friend Lisa Vohs gave her. The pictures don't do it justice. It may have been a hard day, but Reese looked super cute!

No comments: