Monday, June 8, 2009

Her first bling!

Reese got her ears pierced today! We went to the mall with all the girls, and Uncle Kit, for the momentous occasion. She looks so cute. Hopefully there will be no mistaking her for a boy now. I feel like she looks so girly and I always dress her girly, but you would be surprised how many people come up to me and say, "What a cute little boy you have." I think to myself...are you blind or retarded. She is obviously a girl. I wouldn't dress my son in pink or ruffles. Oh well.

Reese and Mommy before the piercing.

Marking the holes.

Reese cried for a minute, but the lolly pop cured everything. Look at those cute ears!


This just so happens to be her first lolly pop. In five minutes she had sticky slobber everywhere. It was one good lolly pop.

Riley, Mom, Reese, & Mycol. It seems like yesterday that they got their ears pierced. Boy does time fly.


After the piercing we went to lunch in the food court. Riley shared her milkshake with Reese and REALLY made everything all better!


I love Reese's expression in this shot. That is one good milkshake!


3 comments:

Chellese said...

Sweet bling. I couldn't get my ears pierced until I was eight. I felt so pretty that day.

Tran said...

Yay Reese and her first bling.. She looks cute with it.. You are good getting her ears pierced now. We are still deciding on whether to get Sydney's done or not. Congrats also on your new adventures of working part-time. Maybe now I can come see you on a weekday.

Unknown said...

I think that is the same girl that did Brooklyn's ears! Brooklyn cried as well but only for a few seconds, it's amazing what a sucker can cure!!!
Reese looks adorable with her new earrings:)