Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This balloon saved my life...

or at least my sanity!

I had a 3 p.m. doctors apt. I had some errands to run so I ran my errands just before the appointment. Reese got this free balloon at the craft store. We arrived at the doctors at 2:45 p.m. We sat in the waiting room until 4:30 p.m. Then we sat in the exam room until 5:05 p.m. We didn't leave the doctors office until 5:50 p.m.

If it weren't for this balloon and the unbelievable amount of entertainment it provided for Reese; I would have lost my last nerve.

The good news...I finally have a doctor that's been able to diagnose some of the problems I've been having. I found out that I'm anemic, my thyroid isn't functioning properly, and nerve endings in my left food have died. All due to my complications from my pregnancy. Long story short...tomorrow I start a whole new regimen of medicine and hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better very soon!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't even know you weren't feeling well! So sorry! Let me know if you ever need any help!

Kelly & Tasha said...

I'm so glad you figured out something. I know it really stinks to not feel good and not know why or what to do about it. I hope all this new stuff helps.

Chellese said...

It's a good thing you got some results out of all that waiting. That makes me want to scream for you. Reese is a good baby. I hope the medicines, etc., do the trick. You deserve to feel fabulous.