Friday, June 12, 2009

Way too early...

I had to be at Seven Peaks this morning at 5:30 a.m. Big Budha from Fox 13 was at the park broadcasting live for morning news. (Seven Peaks is one of my clients.) It was way too early and way to cold to be at a water park, but the kids from the Boys & Girls Club of Utah County sure had a great time. They had so much fun, you never would have guessed how cold it was.

(You can't really tell, but this picture is Budah being pushed into the water by the kids. We set it up for a live shot. Shortly after this shot, I pulled Budah's son out of the water. He's 4 years old and can't swim. He had gotten into the deep end and started panicking. The life guards hadn't noticed, so I pulled him out.)

(This is Budah going down the free fall slide. Or the "Free Enema" as I like to call it. Budah couldn't keep is legs together...he was a little sore when it was over. LOL)

No comments: