Thursday, March 5, 2009

First string cut...

So I did it. I've turned off the baby monitor! Well at night time anyway. I still use it for naps, when I go to the basement or I'm doing laundry etc... But at night time, no more baby monitor. Reese is such a good night sleeper. She has been consistantly sleeping 11 or 12 hours a night for a couple months now. She does, however, talk in her sleep sometimes, or cough, or cry out a little, all of which wake me up. I've been sick all week and in desperate need of uninteruped sleep, so I did it, I cut the first string. Now I don't hear her unitl morning when she screams at me to come get her.

On a side note, now that Reese rolls over and is no longer swaddled at night we've discovered that she's a tummy sleeper. I put her down every night on her back, but when I check on her right before I go to bed, she's always on her tummy. Even for naps she rolls over to her tummy to sleep. She's just like her dad!

No comments: