Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Arnold!

Yesterday was Arnold 32nd birthday! Unfortunately both of us are sick, so it wasn't the most exciting birthday. We both took sick days and stayed in bed for most of the day switching off taking care of Reese. We ended the day with take out from Bajio (Me)and Panda Express (Arnold). We also rented the movie AUSTRALIA (which I loved, by the way). Needless to say it wasn't the most exciting birthday for Arnold. But I have a few little tricks up my sleeve to make up for it a little later.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Arnold! I love you more than ever!! You are the love of my life!

4 comments:

Louise said...

Happy 32 years Arnold III!
You are a handsome man!
Enjoy the journey!

Audrey said...

Happy b-day to your hubby. i am sorry that you guys are sick. i swear it is just going around this neighborhood isn't it?! and i am feeling much better now and if you need any help with reese just let me know. i would love to take her and my boys would love it too.

Chellese said...

Happy B-day to Arnold. I love that you pick up separate take-out. That is so us. Sorry you guys have been sick. Get better. Do you need anything?

chingchong7 said...

Hope you had a happy bday! Sometimes those are the best ways to celebrate a bday - just relaxing and being lazy but minus the sick part of course!