Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring has brought me such a nice surprise...

I love spring, the smell of grass and the trees in blossom, the warm sun hitting my white legs, the sound of children playing outside at dusk, and the cool night breeze coming in my windows.

Reese and I enjoyed the sun today and she experienced the joy of basking in the sun and the feeling of grass on her legs for the first time. She even got to try out her new sunglasses. She is quite the little diva!

We look forward to playing outside again tomorrow and enjoying the sun with daddy!




These are a few other cute shots from today. Reese's favorite toy of the day, a little promotional soccer ball I got at a work function. I even got her to play a little catch with me. I sat in front of her and rolled the ball to her and she would push it back and laugh and laugh. Who knows, maybe she'll take after her cousins Riley and Mycol and be a little soccer player.



2 comments:

April said...

I Love the spring but LOVE summer even more! I can't wait for more days to play outside with the kids. Reese is always soooo happy and cute:)

Louise said...

Reese you are such a cutie!!!Love your expressions!!!!