Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Update

We had a fun weekend here at the Thiebaud house. Grandma and Grandpa Nordfelt came for a visit. They were nice enough to baby-sit while Arnold and I went to The Chocolate Extravaganza. Reese had such a good time hanging out with her grandparents. We don't know what they did to her while we were gone, but for some reason she has started screaming in excitement constantly this weekend. She thinks she's so funny. She was screaming occasionally before, but it's like she's figured out that she can scream really really loud and everyone will look at her. She and I even had a screaming contest yesterday, until we'd driven daddy crazy so we stopped. Good Times!

Anyway, Arnold and I had a great time at the Chocolate Extravaganza and came home with more chocolate than we know what to do with. On Saturday my niece Mycol was in her school play, Cinderella. Reese loved the play, she screamed at her favorite parts. Today has been a nice and relaxing day. Unfortunately I haven't felt very good, but it was nice rest for the day
(A few fun pictures from our weekend below.)

I just thought this was cute picture of Reese. She is eating so good now. She's tryed all the vegtables she can for now, so we'll be moving on to fruits.

Reese riding on her daddy's shoulders.

Reese and Grandma Nordfelt.

3 comments:

Mallory Miller said...

Being that I'm still pregnant I'm allowing myself to eat basically anything... therefore I'd be happy to dispose of any of that chocolate for you! :) Tabatha and I have decided that the three of us should have a day out sometime... I'm thinking I'll be alittle more pleasant when I'm not prego here in a few weeks! Are you still crazy busy all the time? Let us know!

Lisa said...

Reese is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting. I also can't believe I've haven't met her yet! Mindi we definitely do need to do lunch. Soon! Pretty much any Tues or Thurs at 11:30 or noon would be great! Let me know what works with your schedule.

Bethany said...

Um... chocolate, that would have been a great event to attend. Sadie's favorite sweet (and basically the only sweet she eats)is chocolate.