Sunday, March 29, 2009

2nd tooth update

It's official, tooth #2 made it's appearance tonight. Poor little Reese has been wimpering all evening. I thought she was just tired because she missed her afternoon nap. I hate 1 p.m. church, but I guess 9 a.m. would make her miss her morning nap...so I loose either way. But I digress. So she's been wimpering. Then while bathing her I noticed it; tooth #2! I put my finger in her mouth and felt it. She did not like that. I could tell it was really hurting her. My poor little monkey. She's out for the night now. The whole teething thing hasn't seemed to disrupt her sleep yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way. Actually I've noticed she seems to be sleeping longer and more soundly...no complaints there.

This is Reese trying to show off her first tooth. If you blow up the picture and zoom in on her mouth...you can see it. :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hear you! Alexis' first tooth just popped up Saturday with the second one looking like it's about to burst through those swollen little gums any minute! She has not been enjoying it either, but it IS affecting our sleep so I'm hoping it will come in soon!

empty nester said...

She is just the cutest thing. I hope you all relize just how cute she is and how spoiled you are. Most teething babies are up at night and very cranky. Thanks for keeping your blog up so I can see just how cute she is. MOM

Unknown said...

I love her! So cute! Poor lil teethies. Peyton was such a major crank when she was teething. Ohhhh us tired moms. Haha