Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gina's Getting Married!!!

Congratulations Gina!!! I'm so so excited for you!

One of my best friends, Gina, is getting married.  She is one of the most amazing and wonderful people I know and I couldn't be happier for her.

I have to take a moment and brag about the three amazing woman in the photo with me below.

Gina on the far left (the one getting married) is an interior designer that works for the Church and does interior design for new temples, she also teaches at LDS Business College part time.  She is one of the most talented people you could ever meet.  One day, shortly after we first met, I was admiring this gorgeous dresser in her bedroom.  I asked her where she got it...she made it.  The girl can build stuff! Not only can she design you a new room, she can build the furniture to go in it!  Gina is also one of the sweetest people I know.  I don't know that I've ever heard her say a mean thing about anyone.  She would do anything for a friend if they needed it.  She is very conscious of others feelings and would rather build people up than tear them down anyday.  Need I say more?

Angie, next to Gina, is the Vice President of Human Recourses for some big international Engineering Company that I can never remember the name of.  When you think HR, it might conjur up images of "Toby" from the Office.  Not Angie!  She could be a stand up comic if the whole HR gig ever went south.  She will have you rolling with laughter and trying not to pee your pants within minutes of any conversation.  She also happens to be one of the best listeners on the planet.  If you have a problem and need a good ear...Angie's your girl.

And then there's Keri, on the far right.  Keri works hard to better our world every day of her life.  She's the Executive Director of the YWC in Downtown Salt Lake.  She works day in and day out counseling women and children struggling with abuse, addiction, and whole lot more.  Keri is also a wonderful listener, she does do it professionally.  She gives the best advice and makes you feel like a million bucks every time you talk to her.  She's an incredibly talented quilter as well.  She made the beautiful quilt hanging in Reese's bedroom.  And I can't forget her amazing gift of dancing.  If you've ever seen that u-tube video of the guy doing all the daces from the 50's to present, Keri could totally smoke that guy.  Turn on the music and Keri is the life of any party.

I don't know what I did to deserve having such amazing women in my life.  They came into my life when I was going through some pretty tough trials and they held me together and helped me become whole again.  Sense then they have continued to give me support, strength and humor at all the right times and in all the right places.  

G, Ang, & KJ...I love you!

(Gina, Angie, Mindi & Keri)  It seems like every good picture I have of the people I love, is from my wedding.  I apologize, but until I had a baby I wasn't the best picture taker so the only descent pictures I have are from my wedding.

No comments: