Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We are family!

On Sunday Iliana gave a great lesson in Miamaids (Thanks Iliana for all your great lessons). It was on supporting your family members. It got me thinking about what a great family I have and how grateful I am for my brothers and sister. Maybe it's because we grew up in the military and moved around so much that allowed us to become so close. Often when we moved we had to be each others best friends, we didn't have anyone else. Now that we are all grown up, we're still extremely close. We may fight and get mad at each other from time to time, but when push comes to shove we are always there for each other. I can't imagine where I would be in life with out them. Thanks Jen, Kit & Brady for always being my best friends! I hope one day my children will love and take care of each other the way we do.

(This picture is my favorite picture of the four of us. It happens to be at my wedding, but I just love it.)

1 comment:

Chellese said...

I really love this picture of you and your sibs. There is nothing like brothers and sisters.