Sunday, December 25, 2011

Reese Says...

Out delivering neighbor gifts today, we'd gone around our community loop twice. On the way back up the hill for the second time Reese said, "mom, are we almost going home yet? I'm running out of power here."

Reese watched the movie "Night at the Museum" the other day for the first time. Her new favorite word is Sacajawea. She finds ways to squeeze that word in any time she can. Only when she say's it, it sounds a little more like "Secondaweeda".

Reese snugged next to me as we started one of the movies she got for Christmas...
Reese: I love this mom.
Me: You love this movie?
Reese: No, this Christmas time. I just love all Christmas!

 At Costco I was looking at the seafood display...
Reese: I smell something mom...I smell something.
Me: It's the seafood. Does it smell stinky?
Reese: (while holding her nose) Ya mom...we gotta get outa here...something trying to hurt my nose!

No comments: