Friday, December 30, 2011

One Awesome Daddy!

"They" say that with each passing year of marriage you love your spouse more and more. And I'm so happy to say that "they" have been right so far.  Even after a year and a half of dating, I knew I didn't know everything there was to know about Arnold. It's always a bit of a gamble when you choose to say "I do". Lucky for me there have been many moments since I got married that I've realized just how lucky I am. Sometimes they've been pretty major things, and sometimes it's just the little things.

Tonight was one of those nights...

It may not seem like a big deal, but it's one of those small characteristics that I love so much about my husband. The fact that he wanted to make Reese's doll house truly the "best" doll house ever, by wiring the whole thing with lights. He was worried that it was too dark, and he was sure that she would have so much more fun playing with it, if it was well lit.

Now that's one awesome daddy!! And one awesome doll house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: