Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Today is the "Real" Christmas Day, and I have to say...we made the right choice. It has been a wonderful perfect day. We had so much fun yesterday playing and hanging out. Today we slept in, church was beautiful and now we're home, Reese is happily playing (she's playing "church" with her barbies...too cute), I'm making a delicious Christmas dinner and we are just so grateful to be together as a family.

I love Christmas. I love the spirit of service, togetherness, love, compasion, and joy that Christmas brings. I'm actually a little sad that the season is coming to an end. But more than anything, I'm just so grateful for my Savior, for the Gospel, for my family and for all the blessings we have in our life!

Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

No comments: