Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Lego Story

While Arnold and I were Christmas shopping we walked down the toy isle with all the Lego's. Arnold sighed and I said, "what's wrong?" He then lamented how, although he loves his girls, he was sad that  he'd never get to play with Lego's. I assured him that girls love Lego's. I told him that I loved playing Lego's with my brothers growing up, and that we could definitely buy the girls Lego's.

His response, "Ya, I'm sure they'd like it, but it will never be at the top of their wish list. It will always fall far behind, dolls, barbies, dress ups, and all things girl."

I knew then and there exactly what the girls could get their daddy for Christmas...

...and it was a perfect gift. They spent hours playing with them yesterday afternoon and into the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: