Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yesterdays randomness...

Yesterday Arnold's advertising agency did a bunch of photo shoots for the their 2010 advertising. One of the shoots was up at Bridalveil Falls and they needed families. Our friends and neighbors, the Woods, volunteered to be models. Reese and I went up to watch for a while. I couldn't resist to snap a couple of these shots. They're pretty random and I'm probably the only one that thinks their funny, but oh well.

This one's just for me...Reese is walking more and more these days. Around the house she's a pro, but outside she's still wants to crawl everywhere. I think she's just so excited to be outside and crawling is a much quicker way for her to get around. But every now and then I can catch her walking outside. Here she's trying to dig through April's bag because she wants a treat.
Ok, here's where it gets funny. Poor little Brayden Wood was obviously getting tired of all the standing around...it's such hard work to be a model. He decided to take a little rest in the middle of the path.
Until Reese interrupted him and tried to take away his airplane. That got him moving pretty quick.
Italic
But he just changed positions. So Reese sat like this, jabbering at Brayden, as if to say..."What's wrong with you Brayden, do you want some of my water?"
I love that kids can be in their own world, despite the craziness around them. Other models, photographers, tourists, not even an annoying baby trying to take away his plane...can phase Brayden.

1 comment:

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, I can't believe she is walking so much. That is crazy! She is so big. Love the pic below. We have the same car seat. :) It's a goodie.