Monday, July 13, 2009

Having a baby is good for your self esteem!

My parents were in town this weekend. They volunteered to watch Reese so we could have a little romantic get away. They hadn't seen her for a few months. Since that time Reese's little personality has really developed and is now shining through more and more each day. That being said, my parents confirmed what I already suspected; Reese is a little replica or her mommy in personality and spirit.

That confirmation made me think. How could I look at my perfect little baby who I love more than life it self, who makes me smile a million times a day, who I wouldn't change a thing about, know that she is just like me, and not love myself just a little more.

That's when I decided; having a baby who is just like you...can be good for your self esteem!

No comments: