Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pool Day!

Today Reese and I went to the new Lindon Pool with all our neighborhood friends. Reese absolutely loved it! We've taken her swimming a couple times, but the Lindon pool had a whole shallow baby area where Reese could play and roam all by herself. Reese reminds me so much of Logan and Mycol (my niece and nephew). She thinks she can swim already. Even in the deeper water, she wanted me to let go of her. No fear what so ever. It will be interesting to see how she likes the Mommy and Me swimming lessons we're starting next week.

Today I also gained a whole new appreciation for my mom. She used to take us to the pool every day during the summer. We would swim for hours! After 1.5 hours with Reese I was wiped out. I can't even imagine 4 kids in the water, hanging all over you, every day, all day, all summer. You're my hero mom!!

Reese kept putting her face right over the water. She thought it was funny.



Reese playing in the water with Cohen Vohs. Cohen and Reese were born just 3 days apart.



3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How darling. Reese and Cohen already hitting it off. I can't wait until Blake and I can join everyone.

Iliana said...

Reese is a natural in the water. And thank you so much for not posting pictures with a hint of me in a swim suit in them. I cant thank you enough.

nalani said...

I'm so bummed I didn't make it to the pool with you! I ended up going out of town all week and didn't even make it to the pool. I think we might go this Saturday so I'll call you if we do and see if you can join us!!!