Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Reese's fun weekend without mom and dad...

As mentioned, my parents came into town last weekend to watch Reese. Arnold and I had a fun little get away, unfortunately I got sick and we spend most of our trip in the hotel room. Arnold took good care of me though. And it was nice to rest and be sick without having to run after a little one.

Reese on the other hand, had a great time hanging out with grandma and grandpa as well as her cousins. She was so good for them; taking all her naps and going to bed with no problems.

I think she missed us a little though. When we got home she wouldn't let me out of her sight for the whole day.

Here are some fun pictures of Reese's weekend.


Hanging out with grandma at Riley and Mycol's house.




Reese found hours of enjoyment going through grandma's purse, one item at a time.



1 comment:

chingchong7 said...

Your mom looks great! What's her secret?