Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boating at Jordanelle

We had so much fun Friday night, when our good friends invited us up to their condo at Jordanelle for some dinner and boating. This was Reese's first time on a boat and in a straight jac...I mean...life jacket.

We all had a great time, with pictures to prove it.

Just heading out...Reese wasn't too sure what to think of her incredibly uncomfortable new outfit. I always hated life jackets as a kid...a necessary evil.


Once she was allowed to explore...let the good times begins.


Jensen Lewis. He's an old pro...even knows how to drive the boat.


Ok, I feel better now that he can see where he's going.


Jensen and his daddy (Jeremy) on the tube. He loves tubing.


Ok, now it's my turn on the tube. I wanted to take Reese with me, but chickened out at the last second. I was so afraid of flipping her on her first boat trip. Definitely next time.


Reese watching her mommy on the tube. Not sure what to think.


Arnold's turn on the tube.


Jeremy and Jensen driving the boat.


Daddy and Reese...so cute.


I wish the sun hadn't been so bright. It was so cute to see Jensen and Reese helping Britney drive.

Jeremy showing us his moves on the wake-board.


Reese's mo-hawk flying in the wind.


Back at the dock...the straight jackets off and the real baby fun begins. There's nothing better than pounding and climbing on the seats of the boat.



Thanks so much Jeremy, Britney, & Jensen! Dinner was Delicious and we had so much fun playing on the boat!!

1 comment:

Chellese said...

I have many great memories of boating as a kid. Wish I could afford one now. I'd invite the whole neighborhood every week.