Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sundance Moon Lift

Arnold and I went up to Sundance last night to do the annual "Moon Lift" ride. It was a fun little date for us, and Sundance was beautiful. It reminds me why I love living in Utah.


Arnold took his $3,000 work camera to get some pictures for the CVB Website. I couldn't believe what a great job that camera does. Check out this picture of the moon, taken in complete darkness.


Me and Arnold, self shot.

Ok, I took this picture with my camera and it turned out really blury, but I thought it was kind of cool.



These are some more shots Arnold took, pre-photoshop. I thought he got some good ones.




We have to give a big thankyou to my neices Mycol and Riley for babysitting. I love you guys and so does Reese!


1 comment:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

We love Sundance. The moon light lift ride was one of Matt and I's first dates and we had our wedding dinner/reception at the rehearsal hall where you took those photos. I love it there. We all need to take a little trip up to my family's cabin up there in the fall when Matt gets home. Or a girl's night...