Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye Michael Jackson!

While in recent years I haven't been a huge Michael Jackson fan, my childhood "soundtrack" is full of his music. I can remember like yesterday when my dad bought my sister and I the "Thriller" album. I remember dancing around the living room to Beat It, PYT, and all the other great songs. I remember the release of the Thriller video on MTV. I gathered to watch it with all my friends for a Michael Jackson Party. He was an amazing performer and musician. I thought it rather tragic the downhill spiraled life he's lead the last 10+ years. I've thought how sad he must have been. I hope somehow somewhere he is finding some peace, and maybe even being taught the gospel. :)

But here's to the King of Pop. I worked out this morning to a Michael Jackson Mix on my ipod. Listening to his music I couldn't help but run a little faster with a smile on my face.

No comments: