Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend Recap...

We had a fun 4th of July weekend. I didn't get very many pictures, but we had a BBQ on Friday night with our neighbors and friends, the Lee's. Then later that night we watched a fun firework show, courtesy Cindy and Adam. Saturday we barbecued and enjoyed being together as a family. On Saturday afternoon Arnold had to work the CVB booth at the Stadium of Fire. Reese and I went to help a little. We weren't much help, but Reese had a good time hanging with daddy.

Reese after her 4th of July fajita dinner! She's actually laughing at daddy, making funny faces behind the camera.

For the life of me I couldn't get a decent picture of Reese all day. She just wouldn't look at me.


Reese helping daddy at the Stadium of Fire. They offered us tickets, but honestly...somebody would need to pay me to go to the Stadium of Fire again. I just don't get it. Oh well.

No comments: