Sunday, April 11, 2010

The "Wood" Park

We also took Reese to the "wood" park this Saturday. It's a really fun big park in Pleasant Grove. Not surprising, she loved it.

Reese loves the swings!
Reese has this thing she does on the swings. She'll we swinging along when suddenly she'll fling forward, arms outstretched, like a super girl pose! It always scare me a little when she does it, but I love watching her complete fearlessness; her innocent freedom. I wouldn't be surprised if one day she comes to me and announces that she's going skydiving. At that moment I'll know what my mom felt like when I said it to her. It's called Karma!





Kissy face!


Watch out world...here I come!

2 comments:

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

We love that park. They had a big one in New Mexico that we would go to all the time too.

Brady and Erika said...

This looks almost identical to the one we went to on saturday.