Tuesday, April 20, 2010

As promised...

Ok, so here's my new hair! You may be thinking...it doesn't look like any of your options below. Well Andrea (my stylist) and I decided to come up with something that was uniquely my own and worked with the thickness of my hair as well as my face shape. It's actually a little shorter than I had anticipated but I really am loving it.

From wet to done... it takes less than 10 minutes. I can flip it or roll it under. I can flat iron it or just blow dry it. In these pictures I just blew it dry and put a little palm aid on my fingers and ran it through my hair. It took me like 5 minutes today. This will work great with swimming lessons, and outside play all summer.

I decided to leave it dark for now and maybe add some caramel highlights as we go into summer. We'll see, but I'm definitely keeping it on the darker side.

Yes...I now have "mom" hair...but I am a mom and I now know why mom's have "mom" hair.




6 comments:

Kelly & Tasha said...

I love it!!! I think dark is a great choice!

Lacy said...

So cute!!

chingchong7 said...

Love it! glad you went dark so you can gradually lighten it through spring and summer! that's what i like to do too!

Brady and Erika said...

Looks good. Hey we are thinking of maybe coming over there sometime in may if I don't have a job yet.

Chellese said...

You're beautiful, Mindi. I love your cut and it really shows off your fabulous eyes.

JR and Brynn said...

LOVE IT!! You are so gorgeous. Love the darker color with your beautiful eyes.