Sunday, April 11, 2010

Say a little prayer...

for me! Today I was called as a Gospel Doctrine Teacher. I have to say, I do love to teach. I think as a teacher, I always benefit so much. It gives me the excuse and motivation to study, really study the scriptures. But I usually prefer to teach Relief Society. What can I say, I love my sisters and know they won't laugh at me if I cry. This will be a challenge. Especially the Old Testament...not a huge fan of the Old Testament. Who knows, maybe I'll become one.

Having just come from nursery, I figure if all else fails, meaning people are falling asleep, not participating, or silently laughing at me...I'll just stop and make everyone stand to sing "Head, Shoulders, Knee's and Toes."

4 comments:

Louise said...

Mindi, you will do great! Just think that everyone is learning about the Old Testament. I am enjoying reading it again.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, Mindi, you will be so wonderful. I know you'll do great. They will be so lucky to have you. That is exciting. Love all the new pics of Reese. She is getting so big. :)

Audrey said...

You will do an amazing job I just know it!

Chellese said...

You'll be amazing and I feel impressed that I know two intelligent, faithful, hard-working woman that are GD teachers in our ward. Makes me look forward to Sunday School that much more.