Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Documentary of a tantrum!

We see a lot of tantrums these days! Usually resulting from a combination of growing independence, lack of understandable communication, and just plain old toddler antics. As much as it pains me to see this sad little face, is it bad of me to admit that I think it's kind of cute as well. A face only a mother could love.

Tonight we saw a tantrum similar to this one, all because our poor little monkey couldn't get into the cabinet to throw away her own garbage. As soon as we realized that's what she wanted, we opened the cabinet, she threw away her trash and walked away clapping and smiling. How many kids do you know that throw a tantrum because they want to throw away trash?? Probably more than I realize. But I think she's picking up my cleaning habits! That could be good or bad :)







5 comments:

chingchong7 said...

ha ha! loved that as she was kicking and screaming, mommy was snapping away with the camera! you HAVE to document every single moment of your baby girl right?? ;) I would do the same thing too!

Mindika said...

I know I'm such a good mom...righ? :) I only started taking picture when nothing else I was doing was calming her down. She wouldn't let me touch her and I had no idea what she wanted or needed. It was right before nap time though and ultimately I figured out she just needed a binky and a bed. I don't know what I'm going to do when we have to take those binky's away! Heaven help me!

Iliana said...

LOVE IT! Her tantrum face is darling... something about crying babies is so tender and sweet.

Chellese said...

I love a tantrum face, especially on someone else's kid!

Sarah said...

I love it!! I can not wait for that to come!! Brea loved playing with Reese the other day!!