Sunday, April 4, 2010

Confession...

Yesterday I was cleaning Reese's room. It was a beautiful day out, so I opened up her window to air it out. An hour later I closed the blinds and curtains, but left the window open thinking I'd just let it air out a little longer. Her room gets so stuffy...

Fast forward to this morning when I went to get Reese out of bed. Her room was freezing! It snowed last night! I had forgotten to close the window...my poor baby froze to death all night long...and she had thrown up all over her crib. I've been on the verge of tears all day. Thank goodness Reese seems fine, no permanent damage...I hope?

Chellese, you'll have to break the news to Hudson...I'm not such a good mom after all!

2 comments:

Iliana said...

Remind me to tell you the story of the pack and play. I'm a horrible mom, you are not. Poor Reese! She's a trooper though.

Chellese said...

Hudson still thinks you're awesome. One cold night - you're just getting her ready for campouts.