Sunday, October 4, 2009

A girl after my own heart!

I was thinking the other day...I really like Reese! Aside from the fact that she's my daughter and I love her unconditionally and perfectly, I really like her. She just cracks me up and makes me smile...even when she's doing something she shouldn't.

She's definitely a girl after my own heart...and feet! She is a shoe girl. She loves her shoes, my shoes and well...any one's shoes. Before I even get her dressed for the day, she goes to the shoe bin and brings me her shoes.

Come on Mom!! Just help me put my shoes on. It's ok that it's only 8 a.m. and I'm half dressed in my pj's.
I couldn't resist posting this picture. I'm in love with this look; pj top, diaper and her chucks! Uncle Kit will see this and say..."that's my Reese...stylin her Chucks!"
And I definitely can't resist any picture of my two favorite people together!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Cute photos! Mindi you do such a great job with your entries. Thanks for sharing!