Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1..2..3..say cheese!

Today Reese was all about the pictures. She actually wanted me to take her picture. I would say 1..2..3..say cheese and she would smile so big for me. I like this new little cheeser!

I remember when we bought this little push/ride toy for Reese. She was so little and just starting to stand by herself. Now she looks so huge on it. I realized that she almost too big for it now. So sad...
Natural little model...show them legs!
You'll notice that she now has her tights on. She actually got off her car, brought me her tights (I had taken them off for a diaper change), and wanted me to put them on her. She then got back on the car for more pictures. "Let's try a backwards shot."
...and back to forward...
...now with blanky...
...here mom...you give blanky loves now.
Reese has almost figured out how to open the door. Thank goodness she can't reach the dead bolt!
Where oh where has my little Reesey gone...she's disappearing into the cupboard. I think she's on a quest for a certain piece of Tupperware.


2 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How cute is that!? Such a girl!

Louise said...

Amazing Reese! She is such a sweetheart and growing up so fast. Love the photos!