Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cornbelly's Pumpkin Fest

We had some free tickets to Cornbelly's so we decided this Saturday would be a good day to use them. I kind of wish we hadn't. It was so hot, it didn't feel like a Halloween/Fall activity at all. We had fun though. Reese really loved all the fun activities they had. I was actually impressed. Arnold and I had gone a couple years ago and didn't really care for it. But it has changed quite a bit. They have added several more things for kids of all ages. I was impressed.

Reese Got her very own free wagon to stroll around it. Not to keep of course :)
Reese loved, loved, loved the big jumping pillows. As you can see in the next few shots, we had some fun! Reese would have liked me to let go of her, but I knew a little better.




Reese found the new chair she wants for her bedroom.

She even found a few new friends
If you can't tell, she did not want to do this. But look at that cute little sad face.
Daddy was happy to participate.
Daddy and Reese...so cute.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

We were at Cornbelly's on Saturday too! Too bad we didn't run into each other! My kids also loved the jumping pillow...but I was sweating. It definitely didn't feel like the middle of October.