Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's a good day for a bike ride!

This weekend we decided to take our first family bike ride. We rode up the canyon to Bridalveil Falls. Reese wasn't sure what to think of her trailer at first. She was a bit fussy through out the ride. But she was missing her morning nap, so we'll have to see how she does fully rested. She's going to have to get used to it...because we'll be doing a lot of riding this summer.

On another note: I love love love my new bike. I pulled Reese the whole way and could hardly tell she was attached to me. My bike rode so smoothly. If anyone out there is shopping for a new bike, I highly recommend the Trek Pure. It has all the comforts of a cruiser, with the gears of a mountain bike. The hills were a breeze. Most importantly, the seat is so comfortable. It was the first time I've ridden a bike for that long, and my bum didn't hurt at all. Yea for Trek!! Click here for a link to the bike I have.

Reese all snug in her trailer as we were getting ready to leave.


Reese at the park after we were finished. She didn't even break a sweat.


Here she comes for the camera. I can't resist that look of determination on her face.


Reese watching the Heber Creeper rolling in. I can't believe how big she looks in this shot. She is growing up so fast.


2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Our bikes ARE the best bikes ever huh??!!! Aren't you sooo glad you bought it!! I'm happy you are satisfied with you purchase!!! We need to go biking together soon!

Chellese said...

Yay, I'm so glad you are in love with your new bike. I've wondered recently why I haven't been biking for years. It is so pleasurable.