Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Zoo, first swim, first experience with humidity...yuck!

Our first day in San Antonio was a busy, long, hot, humid, but very fun day. We went to the San Antonio Zoo, then swimming, then to the River Walk. I don't think Reese knew what to think of the heat but she had a good time.

Her first Aligator!


A little surprising.


She didn't know at the time...but she would be spending a lot of time in her stroller over the next few days.


First Elephant!


Hanging out with cousins Dan & Ezra!


First big big fish.


First baby monkeys. I think she liked these the most.


Reese absolutely loved swimming. It was like having mommy and daddy in the bath tub with her. She splashed and laughed the whole time. She got mad when I got out to take a picture.






Pictures of the Alamo & Riverwalk to come. We forgot our camera in the car so all the downtown pictures are on Uncle Robert's camera. I'll have to post them as soon as I get them.

No comments: