Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines...

Our neighborhood has started a play group, and today was our second "play date". We had an awesome Valentine's Party with all Reese's friends.

These were the Valentine's that Reese gave out. Reese even helped make them...if helping includes eating as many suckers as possible while mom cut them all out...
Reese making her very first Valentine bag...
Tadaa....
Reese checking out all her loot...
The full loot! So much love in one little bag.
A big thank you to all Reese's friends for a fun party!
And thanks Iliana for hosting :)

4 comments:

empty nester said...

What a fun idea for the neighborhood. Maybe one day I'll get to celebrate a holiday with my granddaughter. She is so cute I want to squeeze her. Happy Valentine's Day.

Lacy said...

Even though I moved out of the neighborhood, can I come?!!

Julie Kaye said...

I was glad to get out of there without too much! It was fun, and my day with Sydnee was so much easier after she played! Ahhhh!

SeƱora Daiana said...

What a cute idea!! How fun for her. Your such a cute mom!!!