Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Men vs. Women

Last night as Arnold and I were getting ready for bed, we were having a lighthearted discussion about the differences between men and women. I often tease him, that he just doesn't understand how women think and he assures me that women are a code that men will never figure out. So last night was no different and the debate continued over who is the most logical of the genders.

As we climbed into bed and grabbed our scriptures for our nightly reading, we opened up to Helaman 12. I began to read the first sentence of the introduction...

"Men are unstable and foolish..."

Case closed!

I had a hard time not laughing through the rest of the chapter, which happens to be a very good chapter. It was just too perfect of a beginning!

Love you honey...even if you are unstable and foolish at times :)

5 comments:

Kit Nordfelt said...

I believe that meant men as a species, including women.

Mindika said...

Obviously Kit...but it was funny to read right after our conversation. Honestly I would say that most women tend to be emotionally unstable and most men tend to be foolish. :)

Julie Kaye said...

That is tooooo good! Ha! Ha! Sometimes it is way more fun to take things literally in the scriptures! Then just try to keep from laughing! Like our temple worker last night who left my mother-in-law and I in silent laughs while struggling to pronounce a name and ending up saying ENEMA!

Elaine said...

Oh the value of reading the scriptures:-) So funny. It's great to get acquainted!
(Cousin Larrie)

Brady and Erika said...

As a man, I will tell you that women are not that hard to understand. I think men just don't want to understand, because understanding them means more work. I will not elaborate because that will just get me in trouble.