Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our little Boo Girl!


We've had a couple people tell us that when Reese talks she sound a little like Boo on Monster's Inc. So...if she has the voice, we thought we try and embrace the look as well.

These pictures aren't the best quality. Reese never holds still long enough for me to adjust the setting on my camera anymore. But I couldn't resist all these crazy facial expressions that I see a hundred times a day!

(Excuse the literal cheese hanging out of Reese mouth. We're still working on our eating manners.)

"Not the camera again" face
"Monkey" face
"full mouth" face
"Trying not to smile" face
"Ok...I give in" face
"Do I look like my mom here or what?" face
Stunt Girl!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

How cute is Boo! Reese is such a fun one to watch. How lucky are we for your blog, Mindi!

Iliana said...

she looks so cute and so OLD! i love the hair. I asked dave if she had her piggy tails in for church and he was like, "now why would I notice that ?" men.