Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

When I was a girl, my dad would always buy me a little something on Valentines day. It was especially appreciated when I got a little older and I didn't have my own Valentine giving me something. When all else failed...I knew my daddy loved me.

So when Reese was born, I told Arnold that I wanted him to start the same tradition with Reese. I know she's a little young to truly appreciate it right now, but you should have seen her excitement when daddy walked in with all these balloons just for her. Reese loves balloons. It was priceless!


Reese has been sick the last couple days. She wouldn't let go her balloons, even while laying sick on the couch. She held them all day.

2 comments:

empty nester said...

I'm so glad you are continuing on this tradition. Dad always thought he little girls deserved a Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

JR and Brynn said...

I love this tradition also! That is so precious - her holding her prized balloons. Too cute!