Monday, November 23, 2009

Random facts to remember...

  • A new favorite snack...frozen peas. We discovered this while leaving Costco this weekend. We tore a hole in the frozen pea bag. I had to hold them while driving home and Reese of course wanted some. She loved them. Well, she already loved peas, and I'm guessing the frozen version feel good on her teething gums. Gotta love a healthy snack that serves multiple purposes.
  • We bought Reese her first pair of snow pants...All I have to say...there is nothing cuter than a little toddler bum waddling around in snow pants.
  • I was laying on the floor playing with Reese the other night. She kneeled beside me, leaned over me, took my face in her hands and kissed (or slobbered) my forehead. It was the sweetest thing ever.
  • Reese has discovered the toy department. We can't go to Walmart or Target with out perusing through the toy department a least once. I can't even trick her...she knows. Any thought of skipping this step is met with much protest. Trips to the store will never be the same again.
  • For those of you who haven't heard yet...Reese is going to be a big sister! I think she's going to be great!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your pregnant?! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! How far along are you?

Louise said...

We are thrilled! We wish you a great pregnancy! Just think, two little Thiebauds! Congratulations Mindi, Arnold and Reese!

Mindika said...

Lindsy, yes I'm pregnant. I'm only a couple months along, due in July of 2010. We are very excited though.

Kelly & Tasha said...

Congrats, Mindi!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

katielayne said...

Wow! I hadn't heard! I'm so happy for all of you!!! That is great news!!!
Katie

Julie Kaye said...

Yea for you and babies!!! You are such A great mom.....babies are lucky to have you!

Iliana said...

Love how you just sneek that little info in there :)

Chellese said...

I echo Iliana - way to throw that slightly important detail at the end of a list of "Random Facts." Congrats again!

Kathy said...

Congratulations, Mindi!