Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In-N-Out...we'll be staying out...

So Arnold's office was invited to the VIP opening for the new Orem In-N-Out Burger. We went, well because I'm always up for a night off from cooking dinner. But I have to say...I really don't understand the hype of In-N-Out Burger. I had eaten there before, in California several years ago. I didn't get it then, and even after a second chance...I don't get it even more. I'm sorry to say, it doesn't even make my top 10 of favorite burger joints. But here's the kicker...Reese didn't like it either.

Up until tonight Reese hadn't met a french fry she didn't love. We tried to get her to eat them, but she kept spitting them out. Kid tested...kid did not approve!


While the she didn't like the food, she did have fun playing in the booth. And look, I dressed her to match...not planned!
It's a good thing mom always has fruit snacks in her purse...Reese had to wait until we got home for a good dinner.

2 comments:

Julie Kaye said...

Ha! FUNNY!

Iliana said...

I agree it isn't THE BEST, but I love their special sauce and usually thier fries. Sometimes they're too greasy and gross, but usually they are pretty good, they taste more like fresh potatos than most to me. And seeing how you like potatos:) But Burger Supreme reigns supreme in my book.