Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving! We spent the day in Salt Lake with 100+ Nordfelt's at the semi-annual Nordfelt Thanksgiving. It was so fun to see so many of my cousins and catch up. Between blogging and facebook I feel like I keep up on their lives pretty good, but it's always better in person! I wish I'd gotten some better pictures, but I was so busy talking most the time...pictures were an after thought.

I had to throw in this picture of Reese helping me make pie, the day before. She was my beater licker! A pretty cute one at that.
Reese probably had the most fun at Thanksgiving. So many kids to play with, so much to explore! A couple of her 2nd cousins taught her how to shoot hoops!
Some of the kids lined up for the "potato car" races...pine-wood derby style!
Reese and daddy watching the races.
The cheering sections...3 generations of Nordfelts.
See ya in two years!

No comments: